It use to be simple to know where and how to advertise. A little money used to go a long way. At LGM we think it still can. It’s a matter of placing it right. It isn’t the same market so strategy and solutions have to adjust to the current buffet of marketing solutions available. In the 70’s we only had about 500 marketing messages coming at us. By the early 2,000 it became 5,000 and now we are seeing over 10,000 marketing impressions a day! What the what? It’s ridiculous! Consciously and subconsciously. Every logo, ad, commercial, sponsorship, social media, posters, flyers, billboards, they all ad up to this overwhelming number.
As a business owner it can be a daunting process. A stick your head in the sand and do nothing approach is a sure guarantee you will be out of business shortly. The real question is what do you do? If you find yourself having circular conversations with yourself about marketing you have come to the right place. Do you ask yourself where do I begin? What is going to work? Does anything work? Again, you have come to the right place. The truth is this. All advertising works…IF…you use it the right way. How to best utilize your budget and create a good marketing mix of multiple touch points founded on a solid strategy is what we do best.
If you want to:
- Connect with the right potential client
- Experience better results out of your marketing
- Gain a competitive advantage in buying traditional media
- Establish a comprehensive digital solution
- Regain control of your time not dealing with advertising sales reps
- Support in the review and understanding of marketing data compared to invoices
- Analysis of how your marketing is performing
- or anything else related to strategically growing your business through the proper use and placement of media
Then let’s chat! Reach out today and let us know how we can help. The first cup of coffee and initial one-hour consultation is at no cost! If we can help we will let you know. If we don’t think we can, we will let you know that too. How’s that for good honest communication? We look forward to talking soon!